Eligibility Requirements/ Plan Highlights
Centers Plan for Medicare Advantage Care (HMO) includes many benefits, including:
- $0 monthly premium
- $0 deductible
- $30 quarterly benefit card (cannot be carried over from quarter to quarter)
- Preventive care
- Vision and hearing services
For a complete description of our benefits, see the Summary of Benefits on our materials page.
Combine all your coverage into one convenient plan
By enrolling in our Medicare Advantage Plan with prescription drug coverage, also known as the MAPD plan, you can combine all your coverage into one convenient plan and there is no monthly premium if you are receiving both Part A and Part B coverage. As part of this plan, you must maintain your Part A and B coverage and continue to contribute to any cost shares associated with maintaining your current coverage.
This information is available for free in other languages. Please call member services at 1-877-940-9330; TTY users please call 1-800-421-1220, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM seven days a week.
Esta información puede estar disponible en diferentes idiomas o formatos. Favor de llamar al 1-877-940-9330 (TTY 1-800-421-1220) de 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m., 7 días a la semana. Si necesita obtener información en otro formato o idioma, comuníquese con el Servicio de Atención al Cliente al número mencionado anteriormente.
You are eligible for membership in our plan as long as:
- You have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B
- You live in our geographic service area
- You are a United States citizen or are lawfully present in the United States
- You do not have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), with limited exceptions, such as if you develop ESRD when you are already a member of a plan that we offer, or you were a member of a different plan that was terminated.